|Mon||8am – 6pm||Dr. Muench|
|Tues||8am – 6pm||Dr. Muench|
|Wed||8am – 6pm||Dr. Muench|
|Thurs||8am – 5pm||Dr. Wolf|
|Fri||8am – 5pm||Dr. Wolf|
Dr. Muench teaches dental classes and workshops on Fridays.
Dental Emergencies (off-hour)
Call our normal phone: (973) 763-2221
When you hear the recording, dial “0” to speak with an agent. They will take your message and relay to the on-call Doctor who will call you back with a plan.
Telehealth Virtual Waiting Room
Tips for using the Doxy.me Waiting Room
- Call between 8-10am Monday-Friday or schedule a virtual appointment for another time by calling the office at (973) 763-2221
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser (not Internet Explorer or Safari)
- The first time you click the waiting room link, your browser will ask you to Allow the microphone and video use.
- Enter your name so Dr. Muench knows who is waiting
- Wait in the waiting room until Dr. Muench can answer your call
Muench Family Dental ( map)
140 Maplewood Ave
Maplewood, NJ 07040
We’re next door to Valley National Bank by the corner of Maplewood Ave & Durand Rd, in a pointed gray house with dark blue shutters.
Parking is free. There are limited spaces in front of the building, so most patients park around the corner in the Valley Bank lot.
We are a one minute walk from the Maplewood Stop on both the Gladstone Branch Line and Morris & Essex Line.
10 min from: Millburn, South Orange
15 min from: Short Hills, Union
20 min from: Summit, Chatham
Flying into the Newark airport ( EWR) is best, it’s only 20 minutes to our practice. We can also assist with travel recommendations.
We experience a high number of referrals from other specialists. Although the majority of our patients are from Maplewood and the surrounding neighborhoods, we serve a wider area with our specialty services. Our dental patients commonly commute from these areas: Madison, Florham Park, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Newark, Warren, Jersey City, Springfield Township, Summit, and Rahway.